May 1, 2020
Have you signed up for your online POP classes yet?
Click on the Box to go there now!
Dear Families –
I was glad to get to speak to many of you this week and to hear that you are healthy and doing well. We know this is not an easy time for our students or our families, and I am grateful for those conversations this week. Checking in with you was nourishing to my soul. I miss our students!
We are looking forward to seeing many of you next week for our online POP classes! Please remember, even if you are a POP kid already, we need you go to in and choose your online classes! There are many options, and we want you to choose ones that look interesting to you.
On Friday, May 29, we are hosting our Jubilee celebration concert, and the TAs are working hard to create a special presentation for the students. Please make sure you have the Jubliee on your list of classes!
Let me highlight a few FAQs
- Does my student need his/her instrument for these classes?
- NO! The instrument Family Hangouts will use instruments, but the core classes will focus on musical skills that don’t require an instrument.
- Can my student sign up for more than one class?
- YES! Please have your student sign up for as many classes as look interesting to him/her
- Can my student invite his/her friends outside of POP to join?
- YES! Please encourage your students to invite any of their friends to join us. POP Out of the Box is available to all students!
- Is there a fee for these classes?
- NO! These classes are being offered to POP kids and their school peers free of charge.
- Can I as a parent/guardian come to the concerts?
- YES! And we hope you will! Please join us for all of our concerts (there are three!)
- I lost the link for the registration page.
- No problem. Here it is.