Meet PEAC clarinetist Marcell!
I recently had the chance to ask Marcell a few questions about his experience in POP as a new PEAC student. Here are his responses.
- How long have you been playing your instrument? For one year
- What drew you to your instrument? I like the way it sounds.
- What’s your favorite thing to practice? I really like Ode to Joy
- What’s hard about practicing for you? When I have to hold a note for a certain amount of time.
- What sort of musical things bring you lots of joy? or what musical activities do you find really fun? Being able to play music I’ve heard before.
- What is the most interesting concert you have ever attended? (could be virtual or in-person) What made it so interesting? I’ve never been to a concert but really like listening to calm music.
- What’s the biggest thing you miss from pre-pandemic life? Being able to see people play real instruments face to face.
- What do you do in your free time (outside of school, POP, and practicing)? I play video games, VR and draw.